Looking for an easy way to add ESG and sustainability reporting to your procurement processes? Supplier.io can now help.
With new regulations and investment decisions requiring more and better ESG data, Supplier.io has responded with new data and solutions.
Procurement teams have a critical role to play in the environmental and social impact of companies today. To play this role, procurement teams need to provide meaningful and transparent supply chain data. That may seem daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. In this session we’ll cover some of the drivers for ESG and sustainability reporting, how leading organizations are taking action today, and how Supplier.io can help.
Topics covered will include:
- Industry drivers for ESG
- The critical role of procurement
- Data and sources available
- How some procurement leaders are responding
- Supplier.io solutions that can help
Learn how you can leverage new technologies and ways of working with your supply chain to ensure you’re getting high-quality environmental and social data that’s accurate and stands to scrutiny.
Please join us.
Date: Oct. 31, 2023
Time: 2pm ET/ 11am PT
- Aylin Basom, CEO of Supplier.io
- Valerie Tardif, VP of Product at Supplier.io
- Daniel Dorr, VP of Marketing at Supplier.io