Supplier.io today announced a strategic addition to our responsible sourcing platform; bringing global sustainability certifications, policies, and data into a single solution for company’s ESG initiatives.
In a world where sustainability and corporate responsibility are no longer optional, Supplier.io announces its strategic expansion into the ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) domain. Now, the global leader in Supplier Diversity Data and Management solutions will offer procurement teams a one-stop shop for responsible spending across the supply chain.
The new solution radically simplifies how organizations track, manage, and expand their responsible sourcing efforts by providing a single, unified platform for sustainability, social and diversity certifications, and measuring economic and environmental impact. Supplier.io’s database is the largest in the world and includes over four million suppliers and five million certifications. As part of the expansion, the platform will also include nearly 8,000 B Lab Certified B Corporations across 89 countries, over 4,000 Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) scores, and over 3000 Green Business Network companies, in addition to Fair Trade and many other sustainability certifications.
“The expansion into ESG is a testament to our commitment to not only meet the current demands of the industry but to anticipate and shape its future. We have always been at the forefront of supplier diversity, and it is only natural for us to incorporate ESG, an area of growing global significance,” said Aylin Basom, CEO of Supplier.io.
Key features of Supplier.io’s expanded ESG solution include:
- ESG Data Enrichment: Enrichment of supplier spend data with environmental, social, and diverse supplier certifications from the top agencies, certifiers, and providers.
- Social and Sustainable Spend Analytics: Robust executive and procurement analytics to analyze spend, track, and report on progress, identify new opportunities, and make informed decisions.
- Supplier Registration: Centralized and customizable registration portal for all necessary supplier data.
- Responsible Supplier Explorer: Instantly find credible and validated social and sustainable suppliers, with the ability to filter based on firmographics, diversity, social, and environmental data. Analyze the supplier market to identify the best growth areas and track progress.
- Environmental Impact Analysis: Data-driven reporting on environmental impact, with the ability to measure Scope 3 greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and filter by GHG type and supplier scores.
“Foundational to ESG supply chain success is data, and the ability to engage with and monitor that data to guide the architecture and refinement of the supply base and beyond to the supply network. Solution providers like Supplier.io, where data is core to their offering, have the opportunity to be key enablers of this success,” said Chris Sawchuk at The Hackett Group.
Basom continues, “While the business and supply chain benefits of sustainability are clear and proven, many procurement teams struggle to manage their programs due to the fragmented ESG data landscape. With this launch, we are democratizing access to reliable sustainability information, ensuring that every organization has the insights necessary to manage their supply chains effectively and responsibly.”
Today, over 750 companies – including over 50% of the Fortune 100 – rely on Supplier.io to drive their responsible sourcing and supplier diversity programs. The launch of its ESG solution is a direct response to extensive customer demand for expanding Supplier.io’s proven approach to environmental and social suppliers.
As businesses around the world grapple with the challenge of integrating sustainability into their operations, Supplier.io stands as a beacon of innovation, offering tools that seamlessly merge supplier diversity with the critical pillars of ESG. It is not just about sourcing; it’s about responsible, sustainable, and accountable sourcing. Supplier.io ensures businesses do not have to make that journey alone.
To learn more about how Supplier.io can streamline, elevate, and improve your supply chain sustainability program, visit www.supplier.io/ESG and request a complimentary demo today.